My Favorite Artist!!

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Okay~

maybe when my friends visits my blog they reactions must be like this =,=
because, they know that I'm a hardcore K-pop fans..
relax guys..
I still super love K-pop..
but, this songs really got my attention..
I really like the beat and all..
not the meaning though!!
as you guys know, why I don't really love american songs..
since American songs have some rated words in it..
it was kinda uncomfortable with it.. :)
but korean songs maybe have it but it was so hard to find a song like that..
korean is more to ballad, boy group, girl group & more..
but still I love this song!
for 'those' who don't what song I've put for my blog..
it is Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
anyway, wait for my blog's update..
maybe I will post something interesting!!
always visit ma blog kay!

1 comment: