My Favorite Artist!!

Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Favourite Korean Variety Show Ever!!


Hey, i just wanted to tell you guys that I'm a big fan of korean artist..
And I follow closely about k-pop artists news..
I even know artist who didn't even make their debut stage..
Well, that is not the topic..
I just wanted to tell you guys my favourite korean variety show called 'Running Man'..
Well, the name looks very stupid..
And it goes well with the concept cause they are stupid.. LOL!!
It already broadcast 38 episode..
And you can watch it at iSubs..
They already finished subs until ep 32..
But we can say that they subbing team is really fast..
If you guys have astro b-yond you can watch it there..
channel 393 at Friday at 6:30 p.m
repeat at the same day at 1:00 a.m.
Watch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment