My Favorite Artist!!

Photobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

X-5 .. Urmm not bad~

Hey..
just last week this new boy band call X-5 make their debut stage..
at first I was like, 'okay, do what you want and I don't want to know..'
But they caught my mind with their height..
their maknae height is 189 cm!!!
god, that is very tall!!
and their average height is 186 cm..
that is soo beast!!
and they said that they wanted to be like TVXQ to have the biggest fanbase in the world..
and again I was like 'Keep on the dream those sweet dreams of you guys..'
[I know its mean, but that what I think at first.. :)]
But when I look at their debut stage, with their handsome looking face (well not handsome as TVXQ..) and their voices, they can reached what TVXQ has done..
For you guys didn't watch their debut stage check it out below...
I like the first song and the chorus 'only' on the second song..
teehee~~
Oh right!! one of the member looks really similar to the host 'Raja Lawak', what is his name?
I think its like Zizan??
Something like that.. try to spot it!! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment