My Favorite Artist!!

Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Friend Is Crazy.. Actually..

Hello there!!
Hey, I just wanted to said that my friend is actually terlepas dari Tanjung Rambutan..
when Sabrina was cleaning the classroom..
Me, hanna, rasyiqah, alia & syahirah was 'lepak'-ing at the back of the classroom and we (except for hanna) started to sing like a 미친 사람 (crazy people)..
and of course we started to dancing too.
And me, alia, hanna & rasyiqah saw a 'mamat' doing something indecent..
PUHAHAHAHA!!
It was funny even to think about it..
I was like 'Alia, ape mamat tu tengah buat??'
Then suddenly alia burst into laughter..
And I was just started to laugh along..
at that time I was 'blur' for a while..
LOL!!
Anyway, the point is my friend are rocks!!
Love you guys!!
teehee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment